Saturday, February 13, 2010

MAC Riveting Collection

As a self- proclaimed MAC fiend and your dear friend, I feel that it's my duty to inform you that MAC is releasing yet another collection-- The Riveting Collection, on February 18th, 2010. I love you MAC, I really do, but you're straight hustling poor, unemployed me!!! I'm still recovering from the Spring Colour Forecast collection! Personally, I'm torn between the rapid release of collections. My heart beats "YES YES YES!!!", but my poor little wallet is cursing at MAC. WAHHH... :(

Anyway, here's the promo pic. Looks chic n edgy, with a sliiight S&M-esque feel to it, no?

At a quick glance, I'm really loving some of the items this collection has to offer. The lippies scream "SPRING IS HERE!", and the wide range of colors ensure that there will be something for everyone. And don't get me started on the blushes. I LOVEEEES them! They look super pigmented and oh so bright. Yay :)


My mental checklist of items to check out/swatch/purchase (?):
True Babe Creamy mid-tone bright blue pink (Cream) (Limited Edition)
Dirty Plum Deep Plum (PRO)
Full Fuchsia Very bright iridescent fuchsia (PRO)


Small list, yes. Too bad it grows exponentially every time I step foot into MAC. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment