Friday, February 26, 2010

introducing... CUPCAKES!

Question: Why is your blog named xoxoCUPCAKE?

Answer 1: I'm a HUGE fan of desserts-- anything tiny, sweet, cute, portable, and yummy is definitely right up my alley. I guess it's no surprise that I was one of the first to hop onto the cupcake bandwagon that emerged a couple years back. I was so crazy about cupcakes that I tried almost every cupcake shop in San Francisco (I think?); a cupcake connoisseur is what I like to call myself. Some of my favorite cupcake shops in the greater Bay Area include: Sweet Things, Kara's Cupcakes, Sibby's Cupcakery, Miette, and of course, the infamous Sprinkle's Cupcakes. Though I've moved onto bigger and better things (macarons, anyone??), cupcakes still hold a special place in my heart, just like this blog. I'm a cheese ball, yes. :)



Answer 2: Anyone that knows me personally knows that I own 3 doggies, and I am crazy about them. They're my babies. While I was in cupcake mode a couple years back, I received my 2nd dog as a gift. And what did I name him? Yup, you got it.. CUPCAKE.


With that being said, it's destined that my blog is named xoxoCUPCAKES. I always have and always will have much xoxo for both cupcakes-- doggie and dessert. :)




1 comment: